Techno Acoustic™ Aluminium Ceilings
Techno Acoustic™ Mineral Ceilings
Techno Acoustic™ GI Ceilings
Techno Acoustic™ Gypsum Laminated Ceilings
Techno Fire/Water Proof Ceilings
Techno Open Cell Ceiling
Techno Acoustic™ Panels
Techno T-Grid™ Ceiling Suspension System
Techno Access™ Raised Flooring System
Techno T-Grid™ Ceiling Suspension System
- The ceiling suspension system shall be Techno T-Grid Ceiling System.
- The body of the grid section shall be made of hot dip galvanized steel with a zinc coating.
- The exposed flange of the grid section shall be 24 mm or 15 mm wide depending on the type of ceiling tileto be used. It is made by the process of hot dip galvanized steel capping.
- The white finish applied shall be factory-coated with a polyester coating thickness of 25 microns.
Main Runner Specification:
- Main runner shall be 38/32m high and of double web design with rectangular bulb.
- Main runner length can be either 3600 mm or 3000 mm depending on the site.
- Main runner shall be equipped with a effective self-locking (plug in) device which can be joined firmly to for a continuous straight line.
- Hanger holes shall be round and punched on the web of the main runner at interval of 150mm (6").
- Cross tee slots shall be accurately punched on the web at 150mm (6") o.c.
- The main runners shall be suspended at every 1200 mm (centre to centre).
Cross Tee Specification:
- Cross Tee shall be 27mm high and of double web design with reinforcing bulb
- Cross Tee length can either 1200 mm or 600 mm depending on the ceiling tile to be used
- The Cross tee shall be flat and in plane with the flange of the main runners after insertion
Wall Angle Specification:
- Wall angle shall be made in L shaped of 24mm x 20mm/20mm x 14mm and with a factory-coated exposed surface
- The Wire is made by Galvanized iron
- Wire diameret is 1.5/2.0 mm or it can be a rod of 4.0 mm diameter
- Modular ceilings are among the last equipments to be installed at the site because it is a pre-finished product. Therefore, the building is expected to be in suitable condition, with regard to humidity, cleanliness etc., before installation of modular ceiling begins.
- The installation site is expected to be fully enclosed and all wet work should be completed beforehand and dried.
- All installations (ducting, insulation etc.) must be installed before laying the T-Grid system and Techno ceiling tiles.
- Sufficient information shall be clearly indicated on the drawings to enable the ceiling module and setting out points in each ceiling area applicable to all relevant trades to be established early.
- The ceiling height in each area shall be marked in relation to the elevation bench marks and then transferred by means of water level.
- The suitability of the site will be verified before installing the suspension system.
- The top fixings are best installed with the T-grid system as this will maintain the dimensional integrity.
- When the hangers cannot be installed at the recommended dimensions, an appropriate suitable subgrid will be installed based on the site dimensions.
- Hangers to be installed will be vertical or nearly vertical and shall not press against insulation covering ducts or pipes. If hangers have to be fixed diagonally to avoid obstructions the horizontal force shall be offset by bracing.
- Levelling of the main runners shall be done with the supporting hangers. This will prevent downward movement when tiles are loaded
- To ensure proper levelling, any bending of the material will never be undertaken.
- The main runners shall be suspended by means of a GI wire of 2/2.5mm diameter or 4mm rod at every 1.2m and not more than 150mm from the spliced joints.
- The last hanger at the end of each main runner should not be more than 450mm from the adjacent wall.
- The loops shall be sharply bent and tightly wrapped to prevent vertical movement of the runner within the loop, wherever it passes through the main runner. The wire shall be wrapped around itself a minimum of the full turns within a 3 inches length.
- Cross tees are installed on the main runners in a right angle.
- The 1200mm long Techno Cross Tee is attached to two main T section.
- Then the 600mm long Techno Cross T is filled between 2 sections of 1200 cross T’s.
- The wall angles are neatly joined around the corners. The straight line wall angles shall be completely in line.
- The wall angles shall be firmly screwed to the wall at every 300mm.